PLEASE NOTE: Product is used, and comes with a three-day inspection period. Product may vary due to condition, visible wear, and accessories shown. Please call to verify item for sale.
Our line of Optimo lightweight hand-held zoom lenses – including the 15-40mm, 28-76mm, and 45-120mm – offers a superb balance between quality and agility. They are the lightest and the most compact series of cine zoom lenses in the industry and are perfectly suited for shootings requiring modern, lightweight and compact digital cameras and Steadicam work.
- Superb image quality from T2.6 open aperture
- Compact and very light (1.92 kg / 4.2lbs)
- Identical center of gravity on all Optimo lightweight zoom lenses enable quick lens interchange
- Perfect homogeneity of color, contrast and resolution. Low distortion
- No ramping, minimal breathing, very fast for 2.7x zoom ratios
- Close focus of (2ft / 0.6m) facilitates shooting in tight locations
- Internal focus, internal zoom, constant lens volume
- Precise and ergonomic focus ring with scale rotation of 320 degrees & over 50 focus marks.
- Interchangeable focus scale ring from feet to meters
- Adapted to extreme production environments (back focus temperature compensation system from -20°C to +45°C)
- Compatible with Optimo 1.4x and 2x extenders
21-58mm T3.7 (with 1.4x)
30-80mm T5.2 (with 2x)
- Image coverage: S35+ (Ø 31.4 mm), expanded to Ø 35 mm when used with Optimo extenders (more info in DOWNLOAD section)
- Available in PL mount. Easily interchangeable to Panavision, Canon EF, mounts
- Compatible with ASU servo unit (integrated motors for FTZ remote control through industry standard control systems)