PLEASE NOTE: Product is used, and comes with a three-day inspection period. Product may vary due to condition, visible wear, and accessories shown. Please call to verify item for sale.
Our line of Optimo lightweight hand-held zoom lenses – including the 15-40mm, 28-76mm, and 45-120mm – provide superb balance between quality and agility. Being one of the lightest and most compact series of cine style zoom lenses in the industry, these lenses are perfectly suited for use with modern light weight digital cameras on Steadicam or hand-held.
- Superb image quality from T2.6 open aperture
- Compact and very light (1.92 kg / 4.2lbs)
- Identical center of gravity on all Optimo lightweight zoom lenses enable quick lens interchange
- Perfect homogeneity of color, contrast and resolution. Low distortion
- No ramping, minimal breathing, very fast for 2.7x zoom ratios
- Close focus of (2ft / 0.6m) enables extreme close-up shots
- Internal focus, internal zoom, constant lens volume
- Precise and ergonomic focus ring with scale rotation of 320 degrees & over 50 focus marks.
- Interchangeable focus scale ring from feet to meters
- Adapted to extreme production environments (back focus temperature compensation system from -20°C to +45°C)
- Compatible with Optimo 1.4x and 2x extenders
40-110mm T3.7 (with 1.4x)
56-152mm T5.2 (with 2x)
- Image coverage: S35+ (Ø 31.4 mm), expands to Ø 35 mm when used with Optimo extenders (more info in DOWNLOAD section)
- Available in PL mount. Easily interchangeable to Panavision, Canon EF, mounts
- Compatible with ASU servo unit (integrated motors for FTZ remote control through industry standard control systems)