PLEASE NOTE: Product is used, and comes with a three-day inspection period. Product may vary due to condition, visible wear, and accessories shown. Please call to verify item for sale.
The INCA Series 12 Tungsten Fresnel from Litepanels produces full-spectrum directional illumination. It has a robust lightweight composite housing with standard yoke with a Junior spigot for easy mounting and positioning.
- Powerful Output of Tungsten-Balanced Illumination
- The Inca 12 LED Fresnel fixture offers a powerful output of tungsten-balanced illumination approaching that of a traditional 2K incandescent Fresnel, but with all the energy efficiencies and cost saving benefits of Litepanels LED technology. It is a 12″ true Fresnel lens that emits an even collimated light source that can be focused and controlled for maximum flexibility.
- Powerful Full-Spectrum Output
- The high quality, full-spectrum light produced by Litepanels’ custom-built LEDs is visually accurate and powerful. The LEDs in the Inca 12 are optimized for lighting talent, but that doesn’t limit its application. Its color temperature is designed to match existing Fresnel fixtures for side-by-side use.
- Broadcast and Studio Applications
- The Inca 12 is equally at home in broadcast studios where its relative output to a 2K fixture allows for a one-to-one replacement without changing the existing lighting plot. Its low power draw (six Inca 12s can share a single 20A circuit) and reduced air conditioning needs from running cool can create incredible and immediate savings. Additionally, the integrated DMX module in each fixture provides unprecedented control by allowing simultaneous remote dimming and focusing. The Litepanels’ proprietary feature uses the DMX512 protocol and affordable RJ45 (Ethernet) connectors and cables that eliminate the need for expensive dimmers and a climate controlled dimmer room.