PLEASE NOTE: Product is used, and comes with a three-day inspection period. Product may vary due to condition, visible wear, and accessories shown. Please call to verify item for sale.
The Panasonic BT-LH1710W is a 17″ widescreen monitor designed for broadcast and studio applications. It utilizes advanced processing technology to reproduce images with color and contrast qualities once found only in CRT monitors. This model is capable of displaying all the HDTV formats and frame rates as well as being NTSC and PAL systems compatible.
- Broadcast Quality
- The BT-LH1710W is suitable for broadcast and professional applications. The monitor compensates for RGB accuracy in 256 discrete steps. The rated gamma properties (g = 2.2) are reproduced and the gradation suitable for broadcasting is achieved. Color temperature is selectable from 3 preset values, 9300K, 6500K and 5600K as well as totally custom settings ranging from 3000K to 9300K.
- Diagonal Line Compensation
- A special circuit compensating for noise caused from diagonal lines has been developed for the BT-LH1710W. This processing reduces the occurrences of jagged noise in the diagonal direction, not just vertically in the field, by detecting correlations and making optimal interpolations.
- Color Space Conversion
- The BT-LH1710W uses a technology to produce the same EBU-based colors as CRT monitors. Colors on CRTs appear different from those in LCD monitors due to slight differences in the monitor’s chromatic range. Color-Space Conversion compensates for these differences.
- Analog and Digital Inputs
- This monitor is compatible with multiple HD and SD formats. Two SDI inputs with automatic switching between HD and SD comes standard. The monitor is also equipped with one SDI output, a Component input (Y/Pb/Pr) with RGB switching, Y/C and Composite Video. The RGB input selection is compatible with computer input.
- Waveform Monitoring
- Here’s a custom feature: BT-LH1710W will display the input signal as a waveform image. The waveform monitor screen can be picture-in-picture on top the video image and the overlay picture can be placed in any of the screen’s four corners.
- Split Screen
- A frame of video can easily be frozen and displayed as a still image on the left side of the screen. This function can be utilized to match a live camera with a frame of video shot at an earlier time or with a different camera. There are two display modes: FULL for displaying and comparing the entire image on the screen, and PART for displaying and comparing only the center part of the images.