Please note: Product is used, and comes with three-day inspection period.
HDC-P1 HD Multi-Purpose Camerais a compact, POV-style HD camera with a rich feature set based around three 2/3″ CCD sensors. Capable of high-quality 1920 x 1080 images, the HDC-P1 can capture in 1080i, 1080p, or 720p, at either 50 or 59.94p (with a software option for 23.98PsF and other frame rates). This model was built specifically as a compact HD studio camera that can shoot in tight and awkward spaces as well as capture images from hard-to-reach angles. Combined with its ability to seamlessly integrate content from full-size cameras, the HDC-P1 is ideal for such applications as multi-format sports, stereoscopic 3D, and HD robotics.
- Sony’s first 2/3″ (16.9mm) 2.2-megapixel full-HD CCD “box”-type (POV-style) camera with the equivalent picture performance of HDC-1000 Series studio cameras
- Compact body–just 3.5″ (86mm) in width
- Supports a wide range of capturing formats: 1080/59.94i, 1080/50i, 720/59.94p, and 720/50p (add 4:2:2 1080/23.98PsF, 24PsF, 25PsF, and 29.97PsF capturing formats with optional HZC-PSFP1 software)
- Motorized filter servo system (two disks: ND and CC)
- Same control system as HDC Series studio cameras
- Fully compatible with Sony’s current master set-up units (MSU) and remote control panels (RCP), making it easy to integrate with everything from extensive multi-camera systems to simple point-to-point systems
- Supplied tally unit can be easily detached from the camera body, minimizing the camera size for fitting in, for example, a pan/tilt head or an underwater housing
- LAN connectivity